Courtyard

Questions about our hotel are answered here.

Courtyard

Postby ConradCougar » Tue May 31, 2016 12:23 am

When is the room code for The Courtyard going to be ready for next year? Also, I have been periodically checking the prices for the hotel recently and they have more than doubled from a week ago? About a week ago a room cost about $79 a night for Friday & Saturday but more than doubles that value for Sunday for $190. Now I check to see that the price has gone up to $137 per night. That is unfair how they could charge that! Pure robbery! I have been trying to talk to a human about this but they have just been putting me on hold for about infinity. The longest I've been waiting on hold for was half an hour. I am not willing to pay more that $79 a night like it was for a room there. And that's for all 3 nights. Like I said, I have been trying to talk to a manager or someone in Island Hospitality to negotiate with. But so far, nothing. If this keeps up, I might not be able to attend next year at all and Courtyard will be loosing my business. I've been staying there for 3 years and I have never had a total room stay for more than $350. The rates there just seem to keep going up and up and up every year and it's a disgrace! I understand supply and demand and such but what they're doing is just robbery.
My Honor is Loyalty
ConradCougar

Re: Courtyard

Postby Shelby Allen » Tue May 31, 2016 10:04 pm

We are in the process of finalizing contracts with our overflow hotels. We'll post booking info for them to our website soon.

Regarding pricing, we understand your concerns. That's why we are working hard to make sure we get the best possible group rate for our attendees. We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you at Furry Fiesta 2017!
-Shelby, Hotel Co-Lead
Shelby Allen

Return to Hotel Questions 2017