Price questions

General discussion regarding Furry Fiesta 2014.

Moderator: STAFF

Price questions

Postby GopherProtocol » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 pm

I didn't see anything about this and wondered if there were prices for these-

one day tickets
kids under a certain age

I have a couple of under 5 year old nephews coming that are little and just wondered if they have to buy a full weekend badge if they are just coming for part of a day on Friday.

Also I would like to invite a close friend and her kids who have never seen furries before and would like to see the con. They don't have much money and the kids are dealing with a really tough time going through a custody battle and living with their dad and step mom who are emotionally and mentally abusive. Mom is desperately trying to get custody ( long story why they are still with their dad). I thought this would be a fun treat for them. But if they come can they walk around the con if they don't go in the dealer's den or panel areas. I figured it would be cool to let them sit and watch the parade and such on Saturday.
GopherProtocol

Re: Price questions

Postby Guardian » Thu May 01, 2014 11:44 am

Hello!

GopherProtocol wrote:I didn't see anything about this and wondered if there were prices for these-

one day tickets
kids under a certain age

I have a couple of under 5 year old nephews coming that are little and just wondered if they have to buy a full weekend badge if they are just coming for part of a day on Friday.

Also I would like to invite a close friend and her kids who have never seen furries before and would like to see the con. They don't have much money and the kids are dealing with a really tough time going through a custody battle and living with their dad and step mom who are emotionally and mentally abusive. Mom is desperately trying to get custody ( long story why they are still with their dad). I thought this would be a fun treat for them. But if they come can they walk around the con if they don't go in the dealer's den or panel areas. I figured it would be cool to let them sit and watch the parade and such on Saturday.

We're very sorry we didn't see this before our event! By Thursday February 20th we were already at the hotel and busy as can be setting up Furry Fiesta. I hope you ended up getting the answers you needed another way.

To answer your questions for anyone else who may read this:

1) One-day passes are available for $25 at the door. If you decide you want to attend another day, you can upgrade to a full Attending membership for the difference in price (which is cheaper than another one-day memberhsip).

2) In 2014, children ages 6 and below were allowed register for free on-site but were required to attend with a registered parent or legal guardian and will be given a special badge that visually indicates they should be with a parent at all times in convention spaces. In 2015, we are changing this such that children ages 15 or below may attend free of charge but are required to attend with a registered adult or legal guardian. They will be given a special badge which visually indicates they should be with a parent at all times in convention spaces.
Guardian
Furry Fiesta Staff

Return to General Discussion 2014