A bit confused

General discussion regarding Furry Fiesta 2013.

A bit confused

Postby Azereaux » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi!

First, the con was a blast, and I look forward to the next one. That said, I'm a bit. . . confused by something. Seems I won the raffle for the sponsor membership upgrade for the volunteers, but had no idea how to go about claiming it. Remember getting an e-mail about my pre-reg last year, but no such luck this time. Could anyone assist?
Azereaux

Re: A bit confused

Postby kyo_foxtrot » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Surprise! Sorry it was on the volunteer form that you signed briefly and should have been explained. Basically how it works is that your sponsor level upgrade is pre applied to your name in the registration system. So...basically you're all set for next year in the reg system. If you would like to upgrade further or any of your contact info (address and such) changes, then I ask that you contact registration@furryfiesta.org to discuss the details.

Thank you so much for your help and congrats!

Any further questions please email volunteer@furryfiesta.com and we can discuss further :)

-Kyo Foxtrot
Volunteer Track Lead
kyo_foxtrot
Furry Fiesta Staff

Re: A bit confused

Postby Azereaux » Sat May 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Cool, was rather worried. And... well, usually I read the paperwork but I kinda... forgot this time. Ah well. Will see y'all next year, and will probably be donning that security vest again and doing the occasional odd job. Looking forward to it!

~Azereaux
Azereaux

Return to General Discussion 2013